What is your application: For use in a Bio(Liquid) or Pond(Dry/Liquid)
A spore mixture of six patented Pseudomonas and Bacillus bacteria. Each strain produces multiple enzymes resulting in an extremely powerful biological treatment product. These liquid microbes are designed for use in wastewater treatment systems including municipal sewage plants, food processing wastewater and livestock manure ponds and lagoons, or areas where large volumes of waste require treatment. Liquid microbe dosing is calculated to meet the specific needs of each facility.
ClearBlu’s dry microbes are an extremely concentrated blend of freeze-dried microbes on wheat bran. This is a broad spectrum dry microbe blend. The concentration is 1.0×10 to the 9th per gram or 1,000,000,000 CFUs (colony forming units) per gram. Our dry microbes contain both bacillus and pseudomonas which makes it excellent for digesting organic waste (food processors, wineries, dairies, manure) as well as hydrocarbons (oils and greases, lubricants, certain herbicides, and pesticides). Available in 8 ounce dissolvable packets.
Almost all commercially available bacteria blends only contain a mix of Bacillus. Bacillus is an excellent treatment bacteria, but is best suited for treating fats, oils, greases, and proteins. That is why they are primarily used in wastewater treatment plants. The primary constituents of brewery, winery, and food processor waste are sugars and carbohydrates in very high concentrations. This makes their waste dramatically different than sewage treatment plants. The best bacteria for breaking down sugars and carbs are Pseudomonas. Pseudomonas will act very quickly on them and will reduce BOD levels far more rapidly. The blend ClearBlu offers contains multiple strains of Bacillus as well as two proven strains of Pseudomonas: Pseudomonas fluorescens and Pseudomonas putida. Both have additional important benefits. Fluorescens will grow in water temperatures as low as 5 degrees C which makes it far more beneficial than Bacillus in treatment ponds during winter months. Putida has the added benefit of converting nitrates to nitrites. For all new and renewed discharge permits many state agencies are now requiring limits for nitrates as they have become a significant contributor to groundwater contamination. Putida, in addition to its work on carbohydrates, will aerobically convert nitrates to nitrites which can be readily consumed by plants.
- The microbes must be hydrated before they become active and this can take several days. Pre-hydrated microbes begin generating almost immediately.
- Using liquid microbes allows plants and systems to receive an even, steady flow of microbes. Instead of weekly doses, microbes can be dosed in hourly. This provides a much more even digestion rate and helps accommodate shocks such a rapid changes in pH.
- Liquid microbes can more easily withstand shock. Warm water, cold water, water high in BOD, water that is low or high in pH can kill off a significant percentage of the population. These problems are mitigated with hydrated microbes.
Routine use of ClearBlu Microbes Results Will:
- Reduce BOD
- Lower COD
- Reduce Suspended Solids
- Control Odor
- Lower FOG
- Reduce Sludge Volume
- Control Hydrogen Sulfide
- Reduce surfactants/chemicals
- Improve start up and recovery from shock loading
Purchasing a sample:
Smaller quantities can be ordered on Amazon
For industrial quantities and quotes contact us.